Achieve Great Automation Results and a Positive ROI With Our Strategic Automation Service Offerings
The following engagement services will help your organization build a framework to support successful automation delivery
Industry research reveals that organizations struggle to scale their RPA initiatives. These studies conclude the reasons are challenges in building a strategy, business case development, governance, organizational alignment, and a lack of a framework to manage the full life cycle of automation.
This type of industry research is why we created our Jubatus Strategic Service Framework™. We address each of these concerns plus more based on extensive experience.
The following engagement levels build on the previous level to create a full service offering to remove the trial and error of building a scalable automation program.
What is Jubatus (pronounced “yu-ba-tus”)? The scientific name of the big cat, Cheetah.
Jubatus stands for speed, quickness, efficiency, nimbleness, and agility which describes our service offerings.
Level 1 – Jubatus Functional Readiness Engagement™
Here is what you get with Level 1 – Jubatus Functional Readiness Engagement™
- Ideation and Selection Workshop: Train selected staff on best practices structured approach for identifying and choosing the right process candidates for automation
- Process Selection Prioritization Guidelines: Develop a set of guidelines for prioritizing selected processes in the organization’s pipeline to create an active flow of high-value automation candidates
- Execute Proof of Value for Selected Process: Select a process to run a 2-3 week PoV to collect data for decision-makers to prove automation is right for your organization
Level 2 – Jubatus Operational Strategic Engagement™ + Level 1
Here is what you get with Level 2 – Jubatus Operational Strategic Engagement™ + Level 1
- Strategy Workshop: We work with your leadership in a workshop environment to get answers to key strategic questions to feed your strategic automation plan
- Governance and Operating Model: Avoid automation project inconsistencies by creating a consistent operating model that aligns with enterprise goals and priorities
- Analytics, Metrics, and KPIs: A base set of measurements to track software robot performance, risks, and successes
- Short-Term Roadmap to Success: We create a 12-month plan that will put in place a plan to automate the right type of processes at the right time for a positive ROI
Level 3 – Jubatus Transformational Strategic Engagement™ + Level 2
Here is what you get with Level 2 – Jubatus Transformational Strategic Engagement™ + Level 2
- Automation Center of Excellence Playbook: A playbook that details set up of a CoE to end the guesswork and decrease time to establish a CoE
- Automation Tool selection: Guidance to prevent choosing the wrong that could result in an inability to meet demand and scale your automation initiative
- Analytics, Metrics, and KPIs Framework: A framework to guide you in creating measurements to anticipate organizational needs, discover trends, and predict ROI for timely and accurate decision-making, and goal tracking
- ROI Calculator: A calculator that will create automation initiative transparency for clarity of automation program costs and savings
- Long-Term Roadmap to Scale: We create a 24- to 36-month plan scale the right type of processes at the right time for a positive ROI
- Organizational Engagement Playbook: Communicate the right messaging and the right time to avoid employee uncertainty about automation, digital workers, and software robots
- Development, maintenance, and support: We will staff your project with experienced business analyst and developers who will document requirements, develop, deploy, support, and maintain software robots
- Knowledge Transfer: Our experienced and knowledgeable resources will transfer project knowledge to your internal staff in the areas of analysis, development, support, maintenance, and CoE roles and responsibilities
Not sure which Jubatus Strategic Service™ package is right for you?
Book your free 30-minute consultation where we talk about your business — and explore which service is best to help you achieve your goals.Book My Free Consultation